PROJECT.STH

PROJECT.STH was born in 2007, in the little town of Saint-Hyacinthe, QC. This started with a joke and some stickers, but now PROJECT.STH really reflect our passion; Cars. From the garage to the race track. Build.tune.race... our passion, our reason to live.

PROJECT.STH VIDEOS

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Back in time: JS Red AE86 coupe's



Look fine but...

Frame rails are for gay.

I love when my car floor's are CHEWY...

My 4 wheels pop rivet collection.

... and when my rocker panel are CRISPY.

The sexy ( but damn slow ) SR5.

Again...

And again.

The piece of shit and the other piece of shit.

New owner turn them into... that frugly thing.


Just got 16 years old and my license to drive, it was time to buy a car. But... I was in my hardcore Initial D "phase" so an AE86 was needed to be my first car. But these thing are rare like shit and if you got one, it's rusted like hell. So... it was, like all the others, rusted like hell. I was a little bit to exited when I bought it... It was an 1986 Corolla GT-S. The engine was going to die, headgasket was blown, floor where rusted, frame rails too... This is what i've discover after I bought it. Meanwhile, i've found a god damn clean SR5, it was automatic but it was clean like hell for a '86. Luck wasen't with me, the 4AGE in the GT-S is dead. So i've took the SR5 for a ride after the winter season storage... 3 days after, blown engine ! I was broke and i've need a damn car... i've decided to sell them, and after 1 week they where sold. The new owner have made 1 car with the 2 AE86... in my opinion he completely have destroy it. It look like shit !


Anyway, when they where working, it was so mutch fun to drive.


R.I.P. my little coupe's

No comments:

Post a Comment