PROJECT.STH

PROJECT.STH was born in 2007, in the little town of Saint-Hyacinthe, QC. This started with a joke and some stickers, but now PROJECT.STH really reflect our passion; Cars. From the garage to the race track. Build.tune.race... our passion, our reason to live.

PROJECT.STH VIDEOS

Friday, June 8, 2012

First shots of J-S FR-S

The wait is over... The FR-S is there! Theirs no word to explain how I'm happy to finaly have it. It's way better than what I thought. A big step compare to the Corolla, and now everyone look at me :P Was the complete oposite with the XRS. Well, I've pushed this little beauty and damn It feel great. Everything is perfect. I've already installed my first aftermarket part, a Cusco strut bar. More are in the way... You'll find too picture with J-F new look 180sx. Well stay tuned for more update on the FR-S!

















No comments:

Post a Comment